The Kalua II is a hotel boat providing full lodging comfort as well as all the required infrastructure to take you to prime, almost untouched fishing hotspots along the rivers of the Amazon.
With a mere 75 cm draft, the Kalua II is able to navigate to places that are out of reach to other boats which increases your chances of hooking into trophy–sized giant Açu Amazon Peacock Bass.
Aboard the Kalua II there are four fully equipped air conditioned double suites with bathroom and shower. Beds are 2.1 by 1 meters and a 2,1 meter deck to roof height caters to oversized sportfishing guests with headroom to spare.
Bookings are based on a minimum of 1 fisherman per suite (for a party of 4) and a maximum of 2 fisherman per suite. (for a party of 8).
The boat also has an air conditioned lounge with Bar, TV , music and DVD ; tables , chairs and sofas are perfectly geared for after fishing socializing. The boat is equipped with 2 generators and an MWM 114 HP powerplant.
- 57’ length with maximum 75 cm draft
- Accomodates up to 8 Fishermen in 4 double air conditioned suites
- Air conditioned Dining room
- 4 Jon Boats with 25hp outboard and trolling motor
- 1 Super light Jon Boat for specific ingress in closed, cut-off lakes
- Tents and camping gear if guests wish to try out even more remote locations
- Fully air conditioned throughout
- MWM 114 HP powerplant and 2 power generators
- Audio ,TV and DVD in living room
- Furuno Electronics, Spotlight and battery charger
- Supply support boat for crew lodging, provisions and fuel storage.